Tuesday 19 October 2010

And so it begins...

I'm having a bit of a little fish, big pond moment.

When Little O (my unmentionable son) was about 2 weeks old and T (my long-enduring boyfriend) returned to work, I had a bit of a brain wave: in an effort to retain my sanity and possibly interest and entertain others, I would start a blog about my new-found life as a mum. Genius.

Unfortunately, I had been pipped to the post by about 2,000 other mums doing the exact same thing.

Ten months later, here I am – just another mummy moaning and gloating about our darling progeny. However – as the title of this blog suggests – I shall here and now make a brownie guide promise to touch upon a variety of other subjects too (although these shall undoubtedly contain the child at some point, so I'll make my apologies now).

After all, who can resist these big blue eyes?...


No comments: